Refund and Returns Policy
- If a headset product you purchase from us arrives as an out-of-box failure or becomes defective within the first 30 days from the date of purchase we will replace it with a new unit . We are an authorized distributor for Plantronics, Jabra / GN Netcom which implies no warranty beyond the manufacturer’s stated warranty unless an extended warranty is purchased from us.
- Customers must obtain a return authorization number and instructions where to ship returns. Contact your sales rep to begin the process or email info@Headsets4U.com
- The customer is responsible for all freight related charges for returned products unless an item is deemed an out of box failure whereas we will arrange a replacement and the return of the defective item.
- We strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection as we are not responsible for lost and/or untraceable returns and return shipping fees.
- Items must be returned in original packaging with no writing or defacement and be unused, with a copy of your packing slip / invoice, including warranty cards, instruction manuals, and must be complete with all original accessories. Any writing, defacement or missing packaging or accessories can result in the return to be refused and sent back to the you.
- The return merchandise authorization number (RMA) must be written on the included invoice, packing slip or other documentation.
- The customer has option to have product replaced or refunded and must request for their preference in writing on the invoice / packing slip / return authorization number that is to be included with returned product.
- Please allow up to 10 days after product has been received for item to be processed.